Sunday, December 7, 2008

Starting this Blog..

I can't believe I am actually sitting here getting our Blog somewhat together. I am probably the most indecisive person ever- which makes it hard to do almost anything.. Especially by myself. This was one of the factors to the blog taking so long to get finished. You would think putting a header on the blog would be one of the easiest steps. Nope, not for me. I have changed it now 4 times and still can't decide if I really like it.
I am really happy that i am finally doing it. I love looking at everyone's blogs, they are so cute and it is such a good way to keep up on what everyone is up to. So this is the beginning... Welcome to Our Blog! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!! Not sure if that is how you spell it but whatever. So happy you have joined the blogging world since the facebook thing is so hard for me to figure out. I like the title and think you should keep it. Now when I send you the pictures I took you can put one of them as your header!! Also, I am pretty sure that Jared has you beat as the most indecisive person in our family. Ask any of them they will all agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title. I'm glad that you have your blog started. Now I can add you to my friend list. I need all the friends I can get.I think I'm up to seven. ha ha. I love you guys and can't wait to see more post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added you as a link so that means you have to post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! It's really fun and addictive once you start.

    ReplyDelete